compensation: $1000 to $1500 per month based on experience and level of English employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Focus & Goal:
The Project Manager (PM) is responsible for the sales support of the team. The PM will be
responsible for providing administrative support to the sales department in the form of quoting,
managing provider deliverables, proposal generation, post-sales follow up and other projects
aligned with the overall success of the sales team.
The PM must demonstrate excellent communication, interpersonal, client services, and time
management skills. The PM must have strong problem-solving and follow-through skills, be able
to work independently, within teams, and interact with all levels of management and sales
The PM must consistently demonstrate the ability to self-motivate and perform in a
non-structured environment. Strong organizational skills, a positive attitude, and attention to
detail are required. The PM must articulate well and effectively engage with providers and the
sales team to drive projects forward.
The PM will work hand in hand with both the Client
Advocate (CA) and the Client Project Manager (CPM). The main goal is to support our sales
team to win new clients, ensure client satisfaction, help grow business within the existing base
of companywide accounts, and increase profitability for the company.
● Assist sales team with quoting duties and proposal generation
● Partner with CAs and CPMs on complex opportunities to provide backup and support
● Understand challenges and opportunities as they relate to each client and provider
● Ensure the resolution of client concerns related to contracts, billing, and installation
● Always look for ways to move opportunities/projects forward regardless of obstacles or
● Competitive compensation depends on experience
● Bonuses based on performance
● A fun, supportive environment to grow professionally
● Emphasis on professional development and training
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers